Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average cost of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 17 cents per litre (cpl) to 145.7 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 2 January 2018, most Caltex Woolworths, BP, Caltex, Puma and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl (an increase of between 21 and 25 cpl) and most 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.7 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 40 sites selling below 130 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 25 cpl, which means you can save up to $15 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 123.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Wattle Grove in the East;
- 122.7 cpl at 7-Eleven Bibra Lake, Caltex Woolworths Maddington West and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 120.7 cpl at United Ellenbrook in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 125.9 cpl at Vibe Mt Helena in the East;
- 124.9 cpl at Puma Munster in the South; and
- 125.9 cpl at Puma Neerabup and United Neerabup (Food & Fuel) in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 14,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: