Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by 19 cents per litre (cpl) to 154.2 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 7 August 2018, most Caltex Woolworths, Puma, BP and Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (an increase of between 22 cpl and 28 cpl). Most 7-Eleven sites are increasing their ULP price to 158.9 cpl and most Caltex sites to 149.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 32 cpl, which means you can save up to $19 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 129.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Middle Swan and Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 128.5 cpl at 7-Eleven Bibra Lake, 7-Eleven Canning Vale, 7-Eleven Forrestdale, 7-Eleven Harrisdale, 7-Eleven Maddington South, 7-Eleven Southern River, 7-Eleven Success and Caltex Woolworths South Lake in the South; and
- 127.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Wangara in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 134.7 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 133.9 cpl at United Hamilton Hill, United Kewdale, United Leda and United South Lake in the South; and
- 127.9 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Greenwood in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,500 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Claudine Murphy, (08) 6552 9366 / 0423 846 397 / email@example.com
Share this page: