Avoid Perth petrol price rise
The average price of unleaded petrol is set to increase by around 13 cents per litre (cpl) to 149.9 cpl tomorrow, so FuelWatch is encouraging Perth drivers to fill up today to save money.
FuelWatch advises that on Tuesday 28 August 2018, all metropolitan Coles Express sites are increasing their ULP price to 159.9 cpl (a hike of 22 cpl). Most 7-Eleven, BP, Caltex, Caltex Woolworths and Puma sites are increasing their ULP price to 149.9 cpl.
Perth’s weekly petrol price cycle results in prices, on average, being cheapest on Sunday and Monday and at their most expensive on Tuesday and Wednesday – that’s why FuelWatch recommends filling up today.
If you need to fill up tomorrow, use FuelWatch as there are still over 30 sites selling below 140 cpl. The difference between the highest and lowest priced sites is 26 cpl, which means you can save up to $15 on a 60 litre tank of fuel.
Monday’s cheapest ULP is available for:
- 131.9 cpl at Puma High Wycombe in the East;
- 131.7 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Canning Vale, Caltex Woolworths South Lake and Caltex Woolworths Warnbro Fair in the South; and
- 128.9 cpl at 7-Eleven Morley and Caltex Woolworths Morley Galleria in the North.
Tuesday’s cheapest ULP will be available for:
- 134.9 cpl at United Roleystone in the East;
- 133.7 cpl at Vibe Armadale and Vibe Byford in the South; and
- 133.8 cpl at Caltex Woolworths Aveley, Caltex Woolworths Osborne Park and Caltex Woolworths Whitfords in the North.
Drivers can head to the mobile compatible www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au site to find the cheapest fuel in their area. Log on after 2.30pm each day to compare today’s and tomorrow’s prices. You can also sign up for free emails along with the 12,000 others who benefit from daily updates. Alternatively, phone 1300 30 40 54.
Media Contact: Alan Hynd, (08) 6552 9248 / 0429 078 791 / email@example.com
Share this page: