All announcements issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Announcements listed here are the latest versions available, but may be subject to review. For more information on this announcement, please contact email@example.com.
Easter is here this weekend. Do you know your employment obligations?
The Western Australian public holidays for the 2017 Easter period are:
- Good Friday - Friday 14 April 2017
- Easter Monday - Monday 17 April 2017
Visit the Easter 2017 public holiday arrangement page for:
- An overview of the Easter public holiday payment arrangements for state system employers and employees
- Detailed information on public holiday arrangements for
- State system award free employees
- Shop and Warehouse Award
- Restaurant, Tearoom and Catering Workers Award
- Hairdressers Award
You can also contact Wageline to find out what your employment obligations are over the Easter period.
Wageline's opening hours over the Easter period are:
- Friday 14 April (Good Friday) - Closed
- Monday 17 April (Easter Monday) - Closed
- Tuesday 18 April - 8.30am - 4.30pm