Section 5: How does it work?

Website outage

Please be aware that due to essential network maintenance being performed by Western Power, some of our web services may become intermittently unavailable from 7.00am on Sunday, 21 January 2018 and throughout the day. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

In very simple terms, adjudication can only start after you make a payment claim to the person or company that owes you money. Where the person or company fails to pay your claim or disputes the amount, you can then apply to have the dispute decided by an adjudicator who will determine the payment owed.

NEXT – Section 6: How do I start the process?

BACK – Section 4: What is adjudication?

Share this page:

Last modified: