Past CPD modules - settlement
CPD modules from last year are available online to help you meet your compulsory professional development requirements.
There is a new topic each year. The topics are selected to assist licensees and registrants to update their knowledge of industry developments, legislative changes and work practices.
More information about the CPD program is available in the publication "A guide to the Compulsory Professional Development program for the settlement industry in Western Australia".
What you will need to do
You will be required to:
- Read any relevant manuals
- Watch any relevant videos
- Complete an online assessment (via survey monkey).
Please note, you are encouraged to complete any the activities in the workbook, however they are not part of the assessment.
Manuals and assessments
- Landgate documentation
- Amendments to the Strata Titles Act - Coming soon
- Managing risk in relation to legislative changes - Coming soon
Share this page: