Archived - Public comment - Work Health and Safety regulations - Ended 21 August 2016
The public comment period for the Work Health and Safety Regulations for Western Australia Discussion paper ended on 31 August 2016.
The Department of Commerce – WorkSafe Division (WorkSafe) is analysing submissions and will prepare a report for consideration by the Minister for Commerce.
Submissions not marked confidential will be published on the WorkSafe website in the near future.
If you have any questions regarding the public consultation process you may email them to email@example.com. Other safety and health enquiries should be directed to the WorkSafe Contact Centre.
Documents that were prepared for the public consultation process are available below. [/accordion]
- Discussion paper - Work Health and Safety regulations
- FAQ - Model Work Health and Safety regulations
- Model Work Health and Safety regulations
- Current Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996
- Marsden Jacob Associates - Regulation Impact Statement
- Media Statement June 2016
- Email: WHSregulations@commerce.wa.gov.au
- Public consultation media statement
Share this page: