Creating a AssociationsOnline user accounts
All documents issued prior to 1 July 2017 were issued by the former Department of Commerce. Documents listed here are the latest versions available. For more information on this document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: If you were enrolled prior to 1 July 2016 your old log in details will not work.
To be able to manage the information about your association and lodge applications each person needs to enrol for their own AssociationsOnline user account. A link to your association must then be made for you to begin submitting online applications.
Follow the steps below to create your AssociationsOnline user account. For assistance with linking an association, please refer to teh AssociationsOnline help pages.
Part 1: Creating a user account
- Enter Title, First (Given) name and Last (Surname) name.
- Enter your contact details including your telephone number. You can provide either street (residential) address or Post Office address.
- Enter in your personal email address. This email address provided will become your login. To complete the user account creation, a verification email will be sent to this email address. You will need to be able access this email address when you complete the enrolment.
- Enter a password. Passwords must be:
- 8 or more characters in length,
- contain at least 1 number, 1 letter and 1 non-special character (e.g. @#$%).
- Enter a verification word and a security question and answer that is easy for you to remember. You will be asked for your verification word or security question and answer if you forget your password.
- Tick the I accept the declaration box. Enter the letters displayed in the box. If you have difficulty reading the letters you can click:
- (refresh icon) to display new word or
- (speaker icon) to hear a new word.
Click the Enrol button
Part 2: Activating a user account
- Go to your e-mail inbox.
- Locate your “verification” e-mail. The email will have the subject line “Complete your AssociationsOnline enrolment”. Please make sure you check your junk mail folder.
- Open the email and click on the link to activate your account. A message confirming that your account is active will be displayed. You can now click the login button to begin using AssociationsOnline.
Share this page: