Home buyers assistance account application form
A grant from the Home Buyers Assistance Account reimburses some of the incidental expenses incurred in connection with the purchase of a first home in Western Australia. Eligible applicants receive a grant of up to $2,000.
1) Complete Section A of the application, sign it and have it witnessed. Retain a copy for your records and note the date the form has been submitted to your lender.
2) Give the application to your lending institution with a copy of the following.
- The signed and dated Offer and Acceptance document.
- The Final Settlement Statement detailing the costs and expenses incurred by you in the purchase of your dwelling. This will be prepared by your settlement agent or solicitor. If this is not available within the 90 day period, it can be sent direct to the Department at a later date.
- Invoice and proof of payment for any inspection fees (if applicable).
Lodging the application
Your lending institution will lodge the application on your behalf.
Home buyers assistance account A guide for first home buyers
The guide covers eligibility and frequently asked questions.
Share this page: