Training providers offering recognition of prior learning for high risk work

If you are an experienced operator that holds an expired Certificate of Competency, a privately issued forklift ticket or an expired High Risk Work Licence, then you may be eligible to receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). The Registered Training Organisations that appear on this list may be able to assist you with RPL. Customers are advised to research several of the RTOs on this list to find those that best meet their timing and budget needs. If you have not held a Certificate of Competency or privately issued forklift ticket before you will need to undertake a full training course.

Last updated 16 Jun 2015

Share this page:

Last modified: