Can I transfer my interstate licence to Western Australia?

Scheduled system outage

AssociationsOnline, BondsOnline and Licence renewals will be unavailable from 5pm on Friday, 23 February until 8am on Monday, 26 February to allow for scheduled system improvements. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

You can transfer an interstate licence providing it is current and has not expired.  To determine whether your licence is current, check the expiry date on the front of the card or call the authority that issued your interstate licence.

If your licence is current you will need to complete an application form and submit it to WorkSafe, by post or in person, together with a copy of your High Risk Work Licence.

Share this page:

Last modified: