How do I obtain a High Risk Work Licence?

This page is for: 
Employee / workerEmployer

You will need to be trained by a Registered Training Organisation and assessed by a WorkSafe Registered Assessor.  You can find a list of assessors, who are affiliated with a Registered Training Organisation, on our website.  

At the completion of your training and assessment your Registered Training Organisation will show you how to apply to WorkSafe for your High Risk Work licence. Your application should be lodged within 60 days of the date on your notice of satisfactory assessment. 

Please note: A current high risk work licence may be used anywhere in Australia regardless of which state or territory it was issued in.

There is no requirement to apply to transfer a high risk work licence to work in Western Australia.  However, you are entitled to apply to transfer your interstate licence if you wish to obtain a Western Australian licence.

Share this page:

Last modified: